- Clients who cannot make a decision about products or images during their viewing appointment may schedule an additional ordering appointment for a $150 fee.
- While Katherine usually does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the
artist, for previewing. Only images that meet rigorous artistic and technical standards will be selected for viewing. She
carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned,
duplicates, or ones she simply does not select for final rendering etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives
permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
- Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee
should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab or digital files are submitted
to the client either by CD, USB, electronic transfer or email, the order is deemed nonrefundable. Payments may be made
cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Design work and custom graphics will be approved for color and layout in-person on our professionally color calibrated
monitors at the ordering appointment. Only fontstyle, spelling and wording may be approved through electronically emailed
proof. Requests for reprints due to color shift on emailed proofs will not be honored.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer.
- You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready.
- Clients may be asked to sign a Receipt of Product form upon delivery of order(s).
All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Unordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days.
Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the ordering appointment require a minimum $250 re-order.
The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Client violations of
this Act include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website.
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will
be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. If digital images are part of your package, it is illegal to change or modify the images
in any way. This includes cropping, adding effects, or removing watermarks if applicable. Please understand the photographer
wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes, and presentation of the images and any reproduction
outside the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation or providing superior portraits. Further, images
shared on social media should, in accordance with Copyright, have a Panos Productions watermark, or credit given to Panos
Productions Photography by tagging them (IG @panosphotography FB @panosproductions Twitter @katiepanos), or leaving a link to their website www.panosproductions.net or
Updated June, 2018