Panos Productions Photography presents:
Child/Teen Couture Portrait Experience
Let your child’s true personality be professionally commemorated with a fine art* portrait session. Great for kids aged 4 to 19.
Extensive planning session with mom and child to select clothing, themes, goals etc.
About 60 minute studio photo session with 3 looks
6 showpiece fine art images (archival print/file)
8 x 10 metal print of your favorite image
*Fine art images are more than photographs
I tell clients that the image in camera is 60% of the finished piece. The other 40% is digital artistry. No two images from a fine art session are edited the same. Thus, there are fewer images than some photographers offer. But each one is wall worthy.
Fine art images are each made separately. They are, in fact, art. Each is unique and labor intensive. Fine art images are not just photographs. Few photographers are fine art photographers. Experience this fine art portrait session with your children.
Private Family Photography studio in Los Angeles, Tujunga, 91042 CA.
By appointment only. Open 7 days.